Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally Updating!

Wow, I can't believe how much I've abandoned my blog!!! Let's see what I have to update on. We'll start with Braxton :). He is now 15 months old and very very wide open. The boy is definitely a climber and loves to scare the crap out of me lol. You name it and he's tried to climb on it! He's also speaking up a storm. It's so much fun to hear him actually ask for things. I'm starting to wonder what it's going to be like to have full blown conversations with him. His newest thing is saying "one" while holding up his index finger. We've taught him to do it when asked how old he is lol. It's super cute.

An update on me: Well, I've started weight watchers and it's really helping a lot. Four weeks ago I tried counting calories on my own and it was boring lol. So, I started going to the meetings the week after that. So far I've lost 10 pounds. I know the weight loss will be slow but at least it's a healthy way of losing. I also enjoy getting out of the house to go to the weekly meetings. Other than that I've just been busy with the usual things like cleaning, cooking and running after the little monster.

I hope to be able to post more often!

No comments: