Wednesday, June 18, 2008

William Braxton is Offically One!!!

Sorry this was so late! I tried to post yesterday on his actual birthday but my computer wasn't having that! Braxton's birthday was a lot of fun. He enjoyed running around with his cousins and being spoiled rotten by the adults. When it came time for presents and cake he started to get tired and have a small meltdown. It was fine though and he enjoyed playing with his cake, yes playing because he wouldn't eat it. When we tried to feed him some he made a nasty face and spit it out lol. We ended up giving him a plastic folk and letting him tear it to pieces. Here are some pictures.


Setting up


The cake

Braxton and his auntie Billie Jo
This crown stayed on for exactly two pictures lol
The plastic knife that was quickly traded for a folk lol



I had to add this because this is his favorite thing to do these days. I think he's trying to give me grey hairs before my time!


I can't wait to see what this year brings!

3 comments:

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! Im so happy that he had a great time!!! That cake is gorgeous too!!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Great cake! I'm gald you all had a great day with Braxton!

Bridget said...

Awesome cake!!! Looks like you had a beautiful and fun day!