Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Style

I didn't realize it had been so long since I wrote a blog entry. Things have been pretty busy around here. We've been birthday shopping, going to birthday parties, and running errands. I'm very excited about Braxton's birthday gifts and want to tell everyone what we've gotten for him so far. It's driving me crazy having to keep a secret! Well, here are a few things that I can talk about :).

Yesterday I finally broke down and took Braxton to get a haircut. It was starting to get aggervating for all of us. Now that it's done I regret it a bit. He looks much more like a little boy than a baby. I have to say I miss the crazy hair.
Before


During


After


Last weekend we had a yardsale but didn't have a great turn out. We couldn't figure out why until one of the customers told us that we had no signs up. Apparently they had fallen down with the storm we had had the night before. We still made some extra spending money though. I think we may try again this weekend.

Braxton was sick for a few days last week. He was running a fever (at it's highest was 103.2), runny nose, and he was just laying around on us. Turned out that he had another ear infection. After 3 days of the antibiotic he was back to normal again (thank goodness). That was the worst one he's had thus far. Normally we don't even know he has one.

Although it's been so long and I've been so busy, I can't seem to wrap my mind around anything to blog about today. I may come back tomorrow and post pictures of Braxton's first time in his "pool". It's so tiny that I don't think it can be considered a pool lol. Atleast it was easy to blow up!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

His haircut is so cute! He does look a bit older :)

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I think no matter when you get the first haircut you feel that way. He is such a cutie Kaity!

Jer said...

Love the babylegs!!!! I never knew about them with my boys, but Ellianna wears them when it's chilly outside. He looks really cute with his haircut!