Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally another post :)

This week Braxton decided to transform into a clingy, fussy, tantrum throwing one year old. Luckily he started getting better yesterday but all of that listed above kept me from posting (or doing much of anything). We've had a lot going on in the Braxton department but nothing else excited to speak of. All bottles have been tossed out and we are on our last day of the milk weaning process. Yesterday he realized that he can hug things, not only kiss them. He is obsessed now with hugging his stuffed animals. It really is the cutest thing ever. When he gave his daddy a hug last night he patted him on the shoulder, as if it was a more manly hug. It really cracked me up, even though I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Now that he's napping I need to get off of this computer and get some rest. I'm exhausted from the 1 hour that I had to spend letting Braxton chase me down the hallway in and out of his room. The smallest things amuse him :).

No comments: