Friday, May 2, 2008

I guess it's pretty obvious that I've changed my blog template. Since I had to redo everything on my sidebar it took longer than I had expected. It will be a long time before I do that again, even though I'm not completely happy with the template now. I also can't come up with a text color I like so everyone has officially been warned that my posts will look like a rainbow for a while.

On to more interesting things. My friend and I have been going to the gym together for the past week or so. Yesterday SHE had the bright idea to try a spinning class...HA! Let's just say we only made it maybe ten minutes into the class. The freaking warm up was cycling for five minutes at 100 mph. That was a whole workout for me! When the lady had us stand and cycle it was all over! I'll stick to the gym from now on. While at the gym Braxton stays in the daycare they have set up. So far it hasn't been great because he screams the majority of the time. Each time I think he gets a little better though. I just can't seem to time it to where he's had a nap or it isn't his actual bedtime. This is good practice for him though if I have to go back to work anytime soon (my husband is insisting at a year I have to go back!!!).

I was trying to post a video but I don't have enough time. I started it over 30 mintues ago and it was still uploading when I came back...?? Right now I have to deal with these 4 year olds that somehow took "Be quiet the baby is sleeping" as "Please sing the Wonder Pets song at the top of your lungs"! Ah, kids!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ah the gym - I miss the gym. I love your layout I am so tempted to just brave it and redo the sidebar on mine.