Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Better

For the last week I haven't been feeling very well. I had a pretty bad cold that kept me down. After a few days of being sick I realized that I had a large bump where my c-section had been done. Infection started to spread pretty quickly so I went to the hospital and they pegged it as being MRSA. Today I found out my test results and thankfully they were wrong. It was just an ordinary boil (gross I know). I am still to finish out my antibiotics (which have helped this nasty cold some also). Very good news but I'm a little angry at the doctor for telling me without proof that I had MRSA. I even sent my little man to my mom's so that he couldn't catch it. In the end I guess all is well.


Of course pictures of Braxibutt are required :).






3 comments:

Stacy said...

I just added a link to my fabric at the end of the post that you read. There are pictures of the purses scattered around my blog, including one on my sidebar.
The smaller sized purse is $30 and the larger one is $40. That includes shipping and your choice of fabrics.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Kaity I'm glad you are all on the mend. I love the pictures of your little guy, he looks so intent on figuring out what the heck things are. Cutie pie!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Im really happy that it was not true, but MAN, are they crazy??? You poor thing!!!!