Tuesday, May 20, 2008

11 Months Old!!!

My baby is getting closer and closer to his first birthday! He turned 11 months old yesterday. Although it is a little bittersweet, I do absolutely love the personality that has shown itself lately. Playtime has become so fun for both of us. He interacts with us so much more and really gets down and plays. It is also sooo much more relaxing to only hear crying when the little guy gets tired! Here is a little update.
~ He is completely in love with his ball! He kicks it while he's walking, throws it at us, and we roll it back and forth.
~ Papa and ball have been added to his vocabulary. This was added to the list of mama, dadda and bye bye.
~ Loves to attempt spoon feeding himself. If I put food on the spoon he grabs it and puts it into his mouth. Every now and then I give him baby food so that he can practice.
~ Still loves dancing...of course!
~ Lately he is really testing his boundaries. Every time he touches something he's not suppose to (like pulling the socket covers out) he looks at us and grins. He doesn't throw tantrums when we take them away anymore, I guess we're taking baby steps on this discipline thing.
~ His latest accomplishment is getting up on his own. He has been walking for a while but he finally realized on the 12th of this month that he doesn't have to pull up on things.
Can't wait to see what next month brings!





3 comments:

EthansMommy said...

He is such a cutie!! The "Will I Remember" post you wrote made me so sad. I feel the same exact way.

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

He looks like so much fun... And congrats on not having a tantrum each time!! Way to go B!!!

Bridget said...

Ahhh he is so cute. The comment about my camera... yeah I think it is a different camera, but I think it has a lot of the same features. If you wanna get super camera savy you could read your manual about how to use the Manual, Aperture Priority, and Shutter Priority modes, which normally gets the best pics. I am not sure which mode you normally use but I am guessing the Auto one? Try using the Program AE mode. I think it is the one that has the "P" on it? That one is like the automatic, but is supposed to have a more artistic touch to it. I think it is so hard to learn about cameras and how to take good pictures. There is just so much to learn! It seems like I am learning new stuff all the time and I have had mine for a while! Good luck and if you have any other questions feel free to ask! (not that I can guarantee I will no much LOL!)