Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shhh......PLEASE!!!

Okay, I know it's not entirely their fault but does it really require SO much noise to tear a roof off??? I mean it sounds like someone is going to come flying into my living room via a hole in the ceiling at any second. Oh and don't get me started with the baby trying to take his naps! His first nap was perfection, suprisingly, but after that it has been a fight. I love the idea of having a new beautiful roof but HATE the process. I wish I could've made plans to go somewhere else today. The one thing that I am thankful for is that it has stopped raining. I HATE rainy days. It makes me feel lazy and I get nothing done. I've been cleaning like crazy today just to keep my mind off of the banging (which I think is starting to produce a headache!!). Anyway, that is my day today. Hopefully I will have pictures of the before and after of the roof up soon!

No comments: