Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The rain has ended!!!

It feels like it has been raining here for the longest time. The only day that it hasn't rained in atleast a week and a half was the day we got our roof done. Today was beautiful and Braxton and I enjoyed a day full of quality time.


A Trip to the backyard!

He loves our "swing" and tries to rock and move it















He was not liking the way the grass felt on his knees and was making his way back onto the blanket lol

















Baby food Adventure

Even though Braxton eats mostly finger foods I wanted to try something different. I found this recipe on http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ and thought I'd give it a shot. It turned out really well but I had to change a few small things. For one Braxton doesn't eat cheese and secondly I only had rice on hand.

1. Boil or steam or zucchini and yellow squash until tender 2. Prepare pasta such as Pastina or Ditalini according to package directions3. Add squash to the cooked pasta and drizzle with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle with grated cheese and/or basil and garlic powder**Toss in some finely diced roasted red peppers for extra co lour and flavor temptation!**

Cuddling!
Braxton has really started showing his affectionate/sweet side. I absolutely love it because for the longest time he hasn't wanted to be held. He let me lay in the bed with him and we talked and he rubbed my face with some random kisses every now and then. It completely washed away all stresses and made me feel even closer to him (I didn't think that was even possible!)

Then we were pooped!

1 comment:

Kira said...

Awwwww, such a cutie! I'm all linked up to you now. :)