Thursday, April 17, 2008

Braxitbutt's 9 month check up....

was Monday. They always do his check ups when he's over halfway through the month. So he just had his 9 month appointment and he's almost 10 months...it's annoying. He did end up having two shots but it went pretty well. At his 12 month appointment he will be getting a lot, so I've heard. I did talk to the doctor and we are delaying the chicken pox vaccination so that it won't be given with the MMR. Anyway, here are his stats for this month.
Weight: 22.13 pounds 70%

Height: 28 3/4 inches 59%

Head circ. : 18 inches 57%
I can't believe how much he has slowed down on the weight gain. I guess walking and crawling around will do that to ya.

Over the weekend....
We went fishing this weekend while my mom watched Braxton for us. Sadly we didn't catch anything BUT... a fish did break Brian's line (if that counts for anything). Here are a couple of pictures.

This is what the city would like for you to think the James River looks like

This is the sad truth... :)


A few random pictures from this week...
This is where Braxton and the walker had to be placed after a little incident. Ya see, our sidewalk has the slightest hill (barely noticable). Seems that if you put a walker on the sidewalk that itty bitty hill makes it fly like it's never flown before. After running after it and looking like an idiot I caught him....right before he got to the gate. Lesson learned!

I jinxed myself yesterday. On more than one occasion I said that Braxton wouldn't touch the grass or go off of his blanket (without getting right back on). Well, today he got brave. This picture was only the beginning. He ended up crawling almost all the way to our fence lol. As much as I complained I think I liked it better when he wouldn't move!

His first "grass stain"

3 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I know what it is like to learn the lesson the hard way. I was working in the yard last week and Cooper was in his exersaucer and then all of a sudden he came crawling up to me and pulling himself up on my leg. How did he get out without making a sound? Didn't fuss or anything when he fell out. Cute grass stain too!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

He is a big boy, and yes, they all learn the hard way!!

Mainegirl/Pauline said...

I love your blog. I think this may be the first time I've been on. I've gone back to Easter so after typing this I'm going to check the rest of it out. Braxton is so cute. You have a cute house too. Oh and he's sounds like a very healthy baby, 22 lbs!! Al is prob. 20 or so.