Monday, March 10, 2008

Our weekend

This weekend was great, even though I missed my baby boy. Since my birthday is tomorrow we decided to celebrate all weekend. I hung out with my brother -in-law and his girlfriend on Friday. Saturday my inlaws took us out for supper and then my best friend let us stay the night at a hotel. We took advantage of the indoor pool. I hadn't gone swimming in a couple of years. It was really nice. Sunday we did some shopping and ate at my favorite mexican restaurant. All in all it was a good way to spend my break.

Braxton came home in a wonderful mood. That was a relieve because I wasn't sure how he would come back. He had a few bruises but I know it's hard to keep that from happening. He is very very mobile so it's pretty much gonna happen. He stands and cruises on anything he can find...stable or not.

I still have some birthday money to spend. Since I can't get enough of shopping I am looking foward to getting out tomorrow. I have to FORCE myself not to spend it on Braxton. Everyone who gave me money made it very clear that it should be spent on me. It's really hard because I don't think about stuff that I want very often.


*Edited to change the text size and color.*

No comments: