Monday, March 31, 2008

Favorites

FINALLY my internet is working!!! It was only down for a few days but it seemed like forever. Braxton has been keeping us more than occupied though. I just thought I'd compile a little list of his favorites these days. Here it goes...

~ Playing with any drink bottle that is left sitting around (this is an old favorite that I don't think will die anytime soon!)

~ Opening and closing every door that he can get his hands on

~ Standing on and looking out of the screen door

~ Anything with wheels (He even makes these cute car noises when he pushes them)

~ Sweatshirt strings

~ The Puff craze continues

~ Cheerios

~ Walking back and forth to mommy and daddy (He gets way overly excited and falls)

~ His ride-on truck that he loves to push around the house

~ Playing peek a boo with random objects

~ Being outside

My list is going to have to end there because the little man that I speak so highly of is throwing a fit. He hasn't been fighting sleep as much but I think this is going to be one of those days!!! I'll be back with pictures!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Taking a few steps away from daddy (who is obviously a painter lol)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Audreee said...

Wow..I can't believe he is so good at walking.
Oh, and my kid also has a drink bottle obsession.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I love the cell phone in Braxton's hand. Cooper will take my husbands as soon as he gets home. What a great smile he has!